Tibetan Buddhist Society Rose Garden Open Days
28/11/2016 – 69 views
• Unwind in the calm, beauty and colour of the Peaceful Land of Joy gardens.
• Bring family and friends and reconnect with nature.
• Experience a taste of meditation for a calm and peaceful mind.
• Enjoy Devonshire teas, freshly baked scones and homemade strawberry jam
• Free garden tours & organic, water wise gardening tips
• Free meditation sessions in traditional Tibetan temple
• Fascinating temple tours $5
• Homemade cakes, soup & savoury scones, freshly brewed chai
• Book and plant stall raising funds for our charitable food program
Entry $5. Family rate $10, parents & school age children or younger. All proceeds help support the temple and gardens. More about our weekly introductory series on learning to meditate & methods for a more peaceful, balanced life, plus other classes and retreats at www.tibetanbuddhistsociety.org
GREAT VALUE FOR GROUPS
• We welcome groups with our special package for 8 or more people.
• $10 per person includes entry, Devonshire tea, temple and garden tour.
• For group bookings call 93331770
TIBETAN BUDDHIST SOCIETY
10 minutes from Tullamarine Fwy exit - Melways 385 J 8
T: (03) 9333 1770