Writing for the web workshop
1/12/2016 – 62 views
If you don’t grab their attention within three seconds, they’re gone.
This workshop will teach you how to write great copy – whether it’s for blogs, your website, social media or email marketing.
It explains how to:
– write short, sharp and snappy sentences
– create great headlines and intros
– structure articles to make them flow better
– format copy to improve readability
– use links and subheads properly
– write for search engine optimisation (SEO)
– edit print copy so it’ll work better online
– make email marketing more effective
– improve usability and accessibility.
Writing and editing exercises are threaded throughout the course.
Date: 29 November 2016
Only nine places are available.
Tickets are $180 ($110 for students).
Find out more and reserve your place by going to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/writing-for-the-web-short-course-tickets-28274940107?aff=Cracker
480 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000 google map