Writing essentials workshop
1/12/2016 – 84 views
This fun and practical course teaches how to write different kinds of articles – from news stories and features to marketing copy and press releases.
• identifying newsworthy stories
• writing great headlines
• crafting short and snappy sentences
• writing intros that pull readers in
• connecting paragraphs seamlessly
• cutting your own copy
• editing copy
• setting the right tone for your audience
• grammar and punctuation
• interviewing techniques
• pitching stories to the media.
It also covers key writing for the web techniques, such as:
• writing headlines that work online
• how to write links (and why "click here" links are bad)
• search engine optimisation (SEO) tips.
Date: 5–7 December 2016
Price: $810 ($690 for students).
Only nine places are available.
Find out more and reserve your place by going to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/writing-essentials-three-day-short-course-tickets-28076886724?aff=Cracker
2/80 Mount Street, North Sydney, 2060 google map